2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport Towing Capacity
How much can a Land Rover Discovery Sport tow? The 2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport is a capable, rugged, and refined SUV that can tow up to 4,409 pounds on Mason roads when properly equipped. Learn more about Land Rover Discovery towing capacity and performance features at Land Rover Cincinnati, then contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer for a test drive and experience the power in person.
Discovery Sport Performance Specs
The Discovery Sport towing capacity is at 4,409 pounds maximum no matter with engine or trim level you choose, which means that you don’t have to compromise towing capabilities for cost, comfort, or power on trips around Cincinnati. There are two engine options to choose from, with different horsepower and torque on each but with both offering 9-speed automatic transmission and standard all-wheel drive. See how the Discovery Sport measures up with these specs:
- Standard 237 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine specs with 251 lb-ft of torque
- Available 286 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine specs with 295 lb-ft of torque
- 9,931 pounds combined vehicle and trailer weight (with 5 seats)
- 165 pounds maximum roof load including roof rails
- 23.6″ wading depth
Discovery Sport Capability
For those who want their towing tasks to be safer and more convenient in Fort Mitchell, KY, you can rely on the advanced technologies that Land Rover is known for. Whether you are towing or not, and whether you are on the paved roads or venturing off the beaten path, these Land Rover Discovery Sport features will help you do more, and do more safely:
- Adaptive Dynamics: With advanced MagneRide™, this system monitors on and off-road movement to analyze the road inputs, ultimately giving you more control.
- Hill Descent Control (HDC®): This system helps maneuver your Discovery Sport down steep hills keeping control in your hands.
- Torque Vectoring by Braking: In order to enhance agility and stability when turning or navigating rough corners, the distribution of torque balances between all four wheels for improved grip.
- Terrain Response®: Select one of the drive modes to best tailor your Discovery Sport to your driving style.
- All-Terrain Progress Control: Maintain a steady speed using this technology so you can focus more on the control.
Explore the Discovery Sport at Land Rover Cincinnati
If you want to know more about the Land Rover capabilities, Discovery Sport package options, or you want to experience the Land Rover Discovery Sport interior for yourself, visit Land Rover Cincinnati near Lexington, KY for a test drive. When you are ready to take home a new Discovery Sport for sale in Cincinnati, browse our wide selection of inventory!
More From Land Rover Cincinnati
Are you curious about how many seats in a Range Rover you’ll find when you open those cabin doors? The 2020 Land Rover seating capacity seats four or five passengers, depending on your preferred configuration. Choose the standard seating arrangement to make space for five or upgrade to the Rear Executive Class Seats for four…
If you are looking for an ultimate luxury SUV with a look that you won’t see anywhere else on Mason roads, the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover is it. The flagship Land Rover model comes with a huge selection of interior and exterior color options so you can build the model to fit your style exactly, and…
How much can a Range Rover Sport tow? The 2020 Range Rover Sport offers up to 7,716 pounds maximum towing capacity, but depending on which of the six powertrain options you choose this towing capacity will vary. Explore the towing specs on the Range Rover Sport diesel engine, supercharged gas options, the MHEV (mild hybrid electric vehicle),…