Land Rover Evoque Performance Features
The 2019 Land Rover Evoque offers impressive performance both on and off the streets of Mason. This luxury crossover can jump from 0-60 mph in 6.7 seconds, while still boasting a towing capacity of 3,968 pounds. Find out what provides the Evoque this rare level of power at Land Rover Cincinnati.
Overcome any obstacles Mother Nature throws your way with the Evoque thanks to:
- Terrain Response®: Select the kind of terrain you’re on—grass, gravel, snow, mud, ruts, or sand—and performance is automatically tuned to give you maximum traction and control.
- Gradient Release Control: Enjoy smoother braking with this system that automatically preserves some braking pressure on steep inclines or declines.
- 2.0L Four-Cylinder Turbocharged Engine: The meticulously-engineered powertrain under the hood gives you 237 hp and 251 lb-ft of torque to work with.
Hitting the Streets
Made to go from the trails to the streets, the Evoque offers features that make this a smooth transition:
- 9-Speed Automatic Transmission: Receive greater traction in low grip conditions as well as improved fuel economy—an EPA estimated 22 mpg and 29 mpg highway—with the transmission found on the Evoque.
- Torque Vectoring: Boost your agility and stability when cornering the streets of Fort Mitchell, KY with this feature.
- Adaptive Dynamics: Feel a smoother ride as this system monitors the vehicle’s movements 1,000 times per second and adjusts to make sure you experience a balanced ride.
- Active Driveline: The driveline automatically disconnects and re-engages the rear wheel drive as needed to increase fuel economy— and individual wheel torque when off the road.