How Much Can a Range Rover Evoque Tow?
How much can a Range Rover Evoque tow? The 2020 Range Rover Evoque towing capacity comes in at up to 3,968 lbs to let you haul what you need between Mason and Fort Mitchell, KY. Learn more about towing specs and features, then contact your local authorized dealer to set up a test drive and command the Range Rover Evoque for yourself.
2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Towing Capacity
You’ll enjoy up to 3,968 lbs. of towing power regardless of your chosen Range Rover Evoque trim level, plus plenty of optional towing equipment and accessories. Just a few further specs and capacities you should know about include:
- Maximum Vehicle and Trailer Combination/Gross Train Weight:9,325 lbs.
- Unbraked Trailer Weight: 1,653 lbs.
- Roof Carrying Capacity (including Roof Rails): 165 lbs.
- Ground Clearance: Up to 8.35 inches
You’ll also have the freedom to choose between one of two sophisticated engine options. Both fit all-wheel drive as standard for all-weather, all-terrain peace of mind, but specs differ a little between them.
Range Rover Evoque Engine Options
The Range Rover Evoque offers two engine options for Mason drivers, both with all-wheel drive but with slightly different specs to choose from depending on what you’re looking for:
- 246 hp, 269 lb-ft of Torque 2.0L 4-Cylinder Turbocharged Gas: 3,935 lbs. curb weight/5,355 lbs. gross vehicle weight.
- 296 hp, 295 lb-ft of Torque 2.0L 4-Cylinder Turbocharged Gas MHEV: 4,075 lbs. curb weight/5,400 lbs. gross vehicle weight.
Performance and Capability Features
The Range Rover Evoque also features innovative performance and capability technology maintain safety and stability however much you’re towing around Lexington, KY. Features include:
- Active Driveline for added off-road grip and handling when turning or going off-road.
- Torque Vectoring by Braking to reduce understeer and improve trailer stability around corners.
- Adaptive Dynamics to monitor body movement and wheel position.
- ClearSight Ground View to display parts of the road otherwise obscured.
Experience the Range Rover Evoque For Yourself at Land Rover Cincinnati
Whether you want to explore pre-owned Evoque models or fully understand the difference between Land Rover and Range Rover, the team here at Land Rover Cincinnati can help. Simply contact us today for any further advice or assistance.
Learn More at Land Rover Cincinnati
How much can a Range Rover Evoque tow? The 2020 Range Rover Evoque towing capacity comes in at up to 3,968 lbs to let you haul what you need between Mason and Fort Mitchell, KY. Learn more about towing specs and features, then contact your local authorized dealer to set up a test drive and command the…
If you are looking to turn heads on Mason roads with your next luxury SUV, you can’t go wrong with the 2019 Range Rover Velar and its award-winning design. Take a closer look at the Range Rover Velar color options for both the interior and exterior, from white to black to red and beyond, available at…
Whether you’re looking for upgraded styling around Mason, effortless parking in tight Fort Mitchell, KY lots, or indulgent comfort while sitting in Lexington, KY traffic, Land Rover Discovery Sport packages can fit this leading SUV around your own unique needs and wants. Learn More View Inventory Package options available with the new Land Rover Discovery Sport include: Dynamic Design…