How Much Is a Range Rover?
The Range Rover lineup includes four Land Rover models, which range in price from $42,650 with the entry-level Range Rover Evoque, to $209,500 for the highest Land Rover Range Rover trim. Going higher up in trim levels means you gain more convenience and technology features to keep your Fort Mitchell, KY drive luxurious. Whether you go for the Evoque or the Range Rover Sport HSE, there’s a model that has what you’re looking for at Land Rover Cincinnati–learn more about the Range Rover family and their price ranges below!
2020 Land Rover Range Rover
The flagship Land Rover model is the Land Rover Range Rover, with the highest level of luxury including available Rear Executive Class Seats, InControl® Touch Pro Duo, in-car infotainment, driver aids, exclusive styling options, perforated leather seats, and a Meridian™ Sound System at your fingertips for crystal clear sound. This model also offers long wheelbase options for extra legroom in the second row.
- Range Rover – From $90,900 MSRP
- Range Rover P400 HSE – From $95,950 MSRP
- Range Rover P525 HSE – From $105,950 MSRP
- Range Rover P525 HSE Long Wheelbase – From $109,950 MSRP
- Range Rover Autobiography – From $130,300 MSRP
- Range Rover Autobiography Long Wheelbase – From $150,300 MSRP
- Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic – From $178,500 MSRP
- Range Rover SVAutobiography Long Wheelbase – From $209,500 MSRP
2020 Range Rover Sport
Enjoy the luxury of the Range Rover in a slightly more compact package and additional off-road capabilities and performance features, with the Range Rover Sport. This model has six trims levels to choose from:
- Range Rover Sport SE – From $68,650 MSRP
- Range Rover Sport HSE – From $74,250 MSRP
- Range Rover Sport HST – From $82,950 MSRP
- Range Rover Sport HSE Dynamic – From $86,500 MSRP
- Range Rover Sport Autobiography Dynamic – From $88,990 MSRP
- Range Rover Sport SVR – From $114,500 MSRP
2020 Range Rover Velar
Winner of the 2018 World Car Design of the Year award at its debut, the 2020 Range Rover Velar continues the forward-thinking designs like flush deployable door handles, a sleek exterior with signature daytime running lights, Burnished Copper accents, and more to turn heads on the Mason streets:
- Range Rover Velar S – From $56,300 MSRP
- Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic S – From $58,500 MSRP
- Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic HSE – From $75,300 MSRP
- Range Rover Velar SVAutobiography Dynamic – $90,790 MSRP
2020 Range Rover Evoque
The redesigned Range Rover Evoque provides twin-needle stitched leather, a standard Touch Pro™ infotainment system, and the latest Land Rover innovations like Clear Sight Ground View technology for new levels of visibility. There are six trim levels to choose from on the most compact and accessible model of the Range Rover family.
- Range Rover Evoque S – From $42,650 MSRP
- Range Rover Evoque SE – From $47,200 MSRP
- Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic S – $46,600 MSRP
- Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic SE – $51,150 MSRP
- Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic HSE – $55,800 MSRP
- Range Rover Evoque First Edition – $56,850 MSRP
Find Your Favorite Luxury SUV in Cincinnati
When you want to test drive one or more of these highly capable luxury SUVs, or learn more about the color options and features they offer, contact us at Land Rover Cincinnati near Lexington, KY. You can also learn more about the difference between Land Rover vs. Range Rover to explore more of the Land Rover lineup.
Learn More at Land Rover Cincinnati
Are you curious about how many seats in a Range Rover you’ll find when you open those cabin doors? The 2020 Land Rover seating capacity seats four or five passengers, depending on your preferred configuration. Choose the standard seating arrangement to make space for five or upgrade to the Rear Executive Class Seats for four…
If you are looking for an ultimate luxury SUV with a look that you won’t see anywhere else on Mason roads, the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover is it. The flagship Land Rover model comes with a huge selection of interior and exterior color options so you can build the model to fit your style exactly, and…
How much can a Range Rover Sport tow? The 2020 Range Rover Sport offers up to 7,716 pounds maximum towing capacity, but depending on which of the six powertrain options you choose this towing capacity will vary. Explore the towing specs on the Range Rover Sport diesel engine, supercharged gas options, the MHEV (mild hybrid electric vehicle),…