Loaner Vehicle Policy
When the time comes to schedule service for your Land Rover in the Mason area, you may not have to worry about what to do while your vehicle is getting repaired at our Service Center. For any customer who has purchased their Land Rover from Land Rover Cincinnati, complimentary loaner vehicles are available while you are waiting for Land Rover maintenance and repairs to be complete. Things to know about our Loaner Vehicle Program:
- For service that cannot be completed within 1.5 hours from the start of the scheduled appointment, Land Rover Cincinnati makes every attempt to have a loaner car available for each of our service clients.
- Land Rover Cincinnati cannot guarantee that the service loaner provided will be an equivalent model of the vehicle being serviced.
- For full details, please call one of our service advisors at (513) 792-1800.
Land Rover Loaner Vehicle Policies
- Land Rover Cincinnati will require the loaner vehicle to be returned within twelve business hours of notification that the vehicle being serviced is complete. If the vehicle is not returned within twelve business hours, the customer will be subjected to a $95/day late fee.
- The customer will not exceed 100 miles per day while using the loaner vehicle.
- The customer will refrain from eating, drinking, smoking, or placing pets in the vehicle. Customers will be subject to charges for any damages to the vehicle.
- A valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and credit card must be presented to be eligible for a loaner vehicle.
- Parking tickets, traffic citations, towing expenses, and toll fees that accrue during the time the loaner vehicle is in use, will be at the customer’s expense.
- To ensure your vehicle and paperwork are ready upon arrival, please call the service department at (513) 792-1800 to notify us of your expected arrival time.
- Please check with your insurance company to determine if your insurance policy has the correct coverage for loaner/rental vehicles. Land Rover Cincinnati will not provide collision and/or liability insurance to the customer for the loaner vehicle.
The Land Rover loaner vehicle program is a dealer program offered by, and at the expense of, Land Rover Cincinnati. Land Rover Cincinnati reserves the right to discontinue loaner vehicle privileges to those violating the policies and terms above. The Loaner Vehicle Policy is subject to change without notice. Contact Land Rover Cincinnati near Fort Mitchell, KY if you have any questions!
Rely on Land Rover Cincinnati for Your Service Needs
If you want to plan ahead and protect your investment in your luxury SUV, consider a Prepaid Maintenance Plan at Land Rover Cincinnati. You might even save on your next visit if you check out our rotating Land Rover service specials! When your vehicle is in need of routine maintenance or major repairs in Lexington, KY, Land Rover Cincinnati is there for you.